Among the highlights of just one half-hour:
- Rusty Lord warning that showers Wednesday night "could be a little more heavier";
- Use of the term "Weathermaker" to describe what is essentially a forecast map;
- Nadia Singh, standing at 120th and L Streets for no apparent reason, saying Nebraska could join "19 other states, including the District of Columbia" in adopting a law against texting while driving;
- Maltard Maddox, referring to a Tuesday night "gain fight" (that's gang fight in regular-people talk); and
- When Maltard finished a story about "bedge-itt ketts" eliminating jobs at UNL's Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Jimmy Thiedlecki's jumped in with this nonsequitir: "That was a really big business card to begin with!" [Good one, Captain Cornpone! You're like a hillbilly Oscar Wilde. And people losing their jobs is always an early morning knee-thlapper.]
Really? A fan of a station's page? Or a fan of a station? Do the people who write this crap even know what Facebook is?
Oh how we hope there's an especially miserable corner of Hell reserved for every nitwit who helps churn this sludge out day after day.