Step right up and place your bets on how long 'til this one's outta here: Superb (especially for KPTM) weekend anchor Amanda Mueller is now listed among those searching for a better gig in the Medialine Talent Showcase.
If she could be persuaded to stay in Omaha, we can think of a number of slots where she'd fit quite nicely:
• KMTV's weekend anchor desk, which has an open seat (two if you count the one occupied by Devon Patton);
• KMTV's morning newscast, accompanying or replacing Mary Weeyums;
• WOWT's "Live at 4" (replacing Sheila Brummer) and either the 5 or 6 p.m. slot, to give Tracy Madden a little relief;
• KETV's weekday mornings: get rid of god-awful Elictia Hammond and give John Oakey at least one decent in-studio co-worker;
• Hell, give 'er the KMTV sports director post; they seem to think anyone can do that job.