Thursday, March 17, 2005

Worth a Thousand Words

We're having quite a bit of fun with the Carol Schrader Shrine we mentioned a couple of days ago. We particularly like the photo gallery, which features lots of screencaps of Carol during her days at Channel 7.

A game that you might want to play with the kids and neighbors tonight is one we call "Name This Photo." The rules are simple: Look at the picture and give it a funny title. Funniest title wins, although anyone writing a title that causes another player lose bowel or bladder control automatically advances to the championship round.

Here's one we especially like:



We call it, "Carol nervously grabs the arm of her chair as a young Lee Terry purrs seductively and rubs his thigh."

9 comments:

ajberryjr said...

"Lee Terry passes through puberty while being interviewed on local talk show."

bandit75 said...

"Lee Terry finds Carol so attractive, he replies 'I think my poles are going up as we speak' ".

ceetee said...

Carol tells Lee she promises not to kick him in the grapes since it's obvious Tom DeLay has removed them.

freakinawsum said...

"So I guess Carol, you voted for Bush!"

freakinawsum said...

"I'll take 2 breasts and a thigh."

blogboy said...

Carol,I can see you favor Bush.

freakinawsum said...

"Carol, i heard Channel 7 sucks...lets find out"

Austin Ord said...

"Carol, I can see you favor Bush." "I don't discuss my political --- uh, er...(Carol adjusts skirt)...sorry about that."

omahanewsjock said...

"Oh my God, Carol, I had hoped you might favor Bush but I had no idea about Dick!!!"

You are visitor number